lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Gupta, Chandrashekhar (CAP, ELCOE)" <Chandrashekhar.Gu...@gecis.ge.com>
Subject Phrase Query
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 08:56:03 GMT
Hi Gurus,

I am stuck up in searching a phrase in HTML document.The problem is like this:

If I search "Last Will" phrase in the documents the search results are those which contain
only "Last" Term.
I am using StopAnalyzer as the analyzer. I then realized that the cause may be due to the
fact that "will" is there in the stop list for this analyzer. I removed the word "will"
and run the search again..now it is not giving any results fot the same phrase.The Query object
I am getting is of type PhraseQuery.

Any other phrase which does not contain any stop words works fine..Could you please suggest
how to deal with this problem..

Any sort of help will be extremely helpful..

Regards
Chandrashekhar