lucene-dev mailing list archives

From David Worms <da...@simpledesign.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Application Framework (LARM)
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:09:00 GMT

On Wednesday, April 16, 2003, at 08:44  AM, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:

> Yes, but how do you 'read' that?  Can one see the latest code somewhere
> (CVS repository)?

No, but I can post it on my server if needed. I do think hosting this
project at sf would be a good idea.

>  Is David still working on it?  I can't tell :)

I haven't touch it for a while but as I wrote before, I am kind of
stuck and need some highlight.

> If people like Jeff are interested in helping and if David wants to put
> this on SF and let others contribute, that may help LARM move forward
> with Avalon faster.

This is very true. However I will not move it to sf if I am the only
one to work on it. If Clemens want to join, as well as Jeff, then that
might be a good start. The package is currently renamed to
"org.apache.larm" and it is an Apache license, of course :)

David