lucene-dev mailing list archives

From marco scibetta <marcos...@yahoo.it>
Subject Html parser problem
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:33:05 GMT

I'm using HtmlParser shipped in the lucene-demos-1.2-jar.
I modified the htmlparser.jj in order to index .asp file and it works fine.
Now I have this error message while parsing html docs (it is not related to the change concerning
the .asp files parsing):
"Parse Aborted: Encountered "=.
Was expecting one of:
    <ArgName> ...
    <TagEnd> ..."

I guess the reason of this error is something inside the <script> tag that the parser
doesn't like. Specifically I think that when the parser encounter something like this "i <
0" inside a <tag> script considers the "<" character as the beginning of a tag and
throws an error message.

Did anyone have the same problem? Any suggestions?

thanks

Marco Scibetta

Yahoo! Cellulari: loghi, suonerie, picture message per il tuo telefonino