lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ype Kingma <ykin...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: User documentation for scoring
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 05:35:35 GMT
On Tuesday 15 April 2003 22:49, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
> Thanks Ype, this looks useful.  I only skimmed it for now.  I will need
> to clean up the HTML a bit before adding it to CVS.
> There are also a few 'Check:' places that look like placeholders for
> you to add more information.  Shall I just remove those or would you
> like to add something to the document?  This can be done even after I
> clean it up and add it to CVS.
>
> Thanks again,
> Otis

My pleasure.

I left the checks in because I need to check/verify whether what
it sais at those places is actually correct. The updated version
contains very much the same checks, so I'd appreciate any
wisdom from the list on these points. Please leave them in
for the moment, unless you know that no further verification
is needed.

I have a CVS client following all updates, so I'd actually
prefer doing the maintenance by patches, and I wouldn't
mind sending the first patch to update to my current version at
the other machine.

Regards,
Ype