lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ype Kingma <ykin...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: User documentation for scoring
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 05:26:16 GMT
Otis,

On Tuesday 15 April 2003 22:51, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
> Oh, one more thing.  You wouldn't happen to have this document in
> 'xdocs format' as well?  If you do, please send that version.  If not,
> I'll either try converting it or I'll just stick the HTML version in
> CVS.
>
> Otis

I do have a somewhat updated version, but it's at another
machine. I'll send it asap, ie. within two days.

I only have the HTML, and I never used the xdocs format.
I wouldn't mind converting and maintaining it in another
format. Are there any tools under Linux for the conversion?

Kind regards,
Ype KIngma