lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Application Framework (LARM)
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:44:43 GMT
Yes, but how do you 'read' that?  Can one see the latest code somewhere
(CVS repository)?  Is David still working on it?  I can't tell :)

If people like Jeff are interested in helping and if David wants to put
this on SF and let others contribute, that may help LARM move forward
with Avalon faster.

Otis

--- Clemens Marschner <cmad@lanlab.de> wrote:
> Actually David posted a message some days ago:
>
> >I kept thinking about LARM but I will not touch it as long as I'm
> >obsessed with SEDA (yes Clemens, even if we have to rewrite the
> >download service :) The alternative is to use sth like Werkflow
> >(werkflow.werken.com). Will be great if someone could orient us on
> >this. Anyway, I will be part of the team if more development
> occurred
> >and if you guys need help with Avalon.
>
> Clemens

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SearchList?listId=&listName=lucene-dev@ja

karta.apache.org&searchText=avalonized+&defaultField=subject&Search=Search

http://www.mail-archive.com/lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg02621.html

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lucene-dev@jakarta.apach