lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Application Framework (LARM)
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 04:01:20 GMT
Jeff,

It looks like David Worms has the most Avalon/Phoenix/Merlin knowledge
around.  From what I have seen he already converted a pretty big
portion of LARM that is in lucene-sandbox to work on top of Avalon.
We haven't heard from David in about a month, so I wonder whether he is
still working on moving LARM to Avalon, and what state that is in.

It sounds like you have the key requirement: the will to join and help.
 Why not contact David Worms to see if you two can work together?
Perhaps a SF project would be a suitable place to host this, and later
we can move it to lucene-sandbox, if you are up for it.  I believe that
is where David wanted to host the project in the first place.

Otis

--- Jeff Linwood <jeff@greenninja.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think it would be a great project to work on, but I think you need
> an
> Avalon whiz...I have no idea where to begin with Avalon at all.
>
> Jeff
> Clemens Marschner wrote:
> > There have been some contributions by David Worms. See here:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SearchList?listId=&listName=lucene-dev@ja

karta.apache.org&searchText=avalonized+&defaultField=subject&Search=Search

http://www.mail-archive.com/lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg02621.html

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lucene-dev@jakarta.apach