lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregor Heinrich" <heinr...@igd.fhg.de>
Subject RE: [build.xml] Lucene Ant building and Eclipse.
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:12:29 GMT
Hi Eric,

please find the patches for build.xml and default.properties below. (I
didn't bother to make a build.properties because I changed the build.xml,
anyway, and  at this point don't distribute sources. The *.0 args to diff(3)
are the ones from Apache CVS synced today).

BTW, out of curiousity, I just tested the Russian analyzer tests and ran a
couple of other tests from Eclipse. It works fine with my installation. Did
you try the latest version of the distribution (1.3rc2-dev)? And Eclipse
(2.1 final)?

(The Ant "test-unit" target doesn't create reports, though. Did I oversee
something?)

Ciao,

Gregor

diff build.xml.0 build.xml > build.xml.diff
=8<========================================================

226a227,254
>   <!-- B U I L D  P A R S E R S
-->
>   <!-- ==================================================================
-->
>   <!--  added by gregh to work with Eclipse
-->
>   <!-- ==================================================================
-->
>   <target name="generate-parser-src" depends="init" if="javacc.present">
>     <mkdir dir="${build.src}/org/apache/lucene/analysis/standard"/>
>     <javacc

target="${src.dir}/org/apache/lucene/analysis/standard/StandardTokenizer.jj"
>       javacchome="${javacc.zip.dir}"
>       outputdirectory="${build.src}/org/apache/lucene/analysis/standard"
>     />
>     <delete
file="${build.src}/org/apache/lucene/analysis/standard/ParseException.java"/

>     <mkdir dir="${build.src}/org/apache/lucene/queryParser"/>
>     <javacc
>       target="${src.dir}/org/apache/lucene/queryParser/QueryParser.jj"
>       javacchome="${javacc.zip.dir}"
>       outputdirectory="${build.src}/org/apache/lucene/queryParser"
>     />
>     <mkdir dir="${build.demo.src}/org/apache/lucene/demo" />
>     <mkdir dir="${build.demo.src}/org/apache/lucene/demo/html" />
>     <javacc
>       target="${demo.src}/org/apache/lucene/demo/html/HTMLParser.jj"
>       javacchome="${javacc.zip.dir}"
>       outputdirectory="${build.demo.src}/org/apache/lucene/demo/html"
>     />
>   </target>
>
>   <!-- ==================================================================
-->
232,241c260,261
<     <mkdir dir="${build.demo}"/>
<     <mkdir dir="${build.demo.src}" />
<
<     <copy todir="${build.demo.src}">
<       <fileset dir="${demo.src}">
<         <include name="**/*.java"/>
<         <include name="**/*.jj"/>
<       </fileset>
<     </copy>
<
---
>     <mkdir dir="${build.demo.src}/org/apache/lucene/demo" />
>     <mkdir dir="${build.demo.src}/org/apache/lucene/demo/html" />
243c263
<       target="${build.demo.src}/org/apache/lucene/demo/html/HTMLParser.jj"
---
>       target="${demo.src}/org/apache/lucene/demo/html/HTMLParser.jj"
246a267
>     <mkdir dir="${build.demo}"/>
248d268
<
251c271
<       srcdir="${build.demo.src}"
---
>       srcdir="${build.demo.src}:${demo.src}"
567a588
>     <delete dir="${src.build.dir}"/>

=>8========================================================

diff default.properties.0 default.properties > default.properties.diff
=8<========================================================

19a20
> src.build.dir = ./src/build
39c40