lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "none none" <kor...@lycos.com>
Subject Re: About PrefixQuery
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2003 06:13:28 GMT
  Tatu, this message can be out of your topic, but i want just tell you that i successifully
made all the changes to make Lucene working again for highlight purpose, i can collect all
the terms from all the query; Range, Fuzzy, MultiTerm, etc. As you pointed out PhraseQuery
and RangeQuery don't extends MultiTermQuery and i agree they should, also i collect the actually
terms found after search, no the "raw" terms, but i think the Query has a private field that
holds this value. I added a method to Query: public abstract Term[] getTerms(); to make the
code nicer, so i just call this method to get the array without test what instanceof the current
query is.
To collect the term for a signle document, i think it will be useful but not as much as get
the termpositions in a document.
What's your idea for this proposal? can i help?
Bye.