lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Park <jackp...@thinkalong.com>
Subject Re: OSCOM Search is powered by Lucene/Cocoon/Lenya
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2003 22:07:02 GMT
Right now, the nightly-builds page is missing, and cvs is unable to get a
read lock on /usr/local/repositories/lenya/src/java/org/lenya/lucene/index

It appears that, as I type, someone is updating that directory.

Jack

At 12:56 PM 3/22/2003, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>I have integrated for OSCOM (http://www.oscom.org) the Lucene Search Engine:
>
>http://www.oscom.org/search/go
>http://www.oscom.org/search/go?queryString=Lucene
>
>For those of you which are interested in the source, it's included within
>Lenya, which is a CMS based on Cocoon and has been accepted in
>the meantime as a subproject of Apache Cocoon.
>
>You can download it from:
>
>http://www.wyona.org/download/downloading_and_installing.html
>
>Thanks
>
>Michael

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley. Jack Park, Editor. Sam Hunting, Technical Editor

Build smarter kids globally to reduce the need for smarter bombs.