lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.org>
Subject Re: OSCOM Search is powered by Lucene/Cocoon/Lenya
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2003 22:48:53 GMT
Jack Park wrote:

> Right now, the nightly-builds page is missing,

I know, but we are going to fix it by the beginning of next week.

> and cvs is unable to get a read lock on
> /usr/local/repositories/lenya/src/java/org/lenya/lucene/index
>
> It appears that, as I type, someone is updating that directory.

yeah, I was just checking in some new stuff (prettifying the layout and
Andreas did some nice
refactoring of the Indexer- Document- Parser part.)

You can access the OSCOM Search at (within your local Lenya installation)

/lenya/oscom/search-oscom/lucene

We have a rudimentary docu at

/lenya/docs/xdocs/lucene.html

btw, you need to create first an index (based on some previous
crawling). You can
use ANT for that:

|ant -f src/webapp/lenya/bin/crawl_and_index.xml
-Dcrawler.xconf=crawler.xconf crawl
||ant -f src/webapp/lenya/bin/crawl_and_index.xml
-Dlucene.xconf=lucene.xconf index

where the files crawler.xconf and lucene.xconf need to be edited and
they are located
at lenya/pubs/oscom/content

If you need more info, please subscribe to the Lenya (resp. still Wyona
for the moment) mailing list.

HTH

Michael