lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "none none" <kor...@lycos.com>
Subject Re: MultiTermQuery question
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 03:04:28 GMT
thank you guys,
i'll start doing some work too, and if i end up with something i'll send to the mailing list.
some time ago i posted a message about a good implementation of the highlighter, shortly,
what is needed is the term position in the document. I know i can highlight without have a
list of indexed terms, just using the ones in the query, but RegExp (as i think the only way
to do it) are very slow, especially in big document and with heavy petterns, there are already
e few pattern to add to a term, like deliters, CR, etc, etc.
I hear about possibility of get this positions with TermPositions, but my api knowledges are
limited, so with a few hints, i might do some work.
Thank you,

korfut.