lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Removing a sandbox committer's account
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 01:17:12 GMT
Hello,

Last year I had asked a person at ASF to create an account (Unix, CVS,
etc.) for Mehran Mehr, who was supposed to help Clemens with LARM in
Lucene Sandbox.  It turned out that Mehran never worked on LARM, and I
felt like I rushed with his account creation, etc.

I am not yet sure that the exact procedure is for removing Apache
Jakarta accounts, but I wanted to ask if anyone has any problems with
me asking somebody with priviledges to remove Mehran's account?

Let me know if you don't agree with this.  I will assume silence means
approval.

Thanks,
Otis