lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Cesar Estevez" <cesareste...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problems when consulting utilizing " (also 1)
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 00:42:06 GMT
Hello!

Have accomplished a seeker utilizing Lucene, and when tasting it, I gave
myself bill of than when ( also one ) the SFA introduced a quotation marks
as be the text to search he gives following error:

org.apache.lucene.queryParser.TokenMgrError: Lexical error at line 1, column
2. Encountered: after : "" at
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParserTokenManager.getNextToken(Unknown
Source) at org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.jj_ntk(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.Modifiers(Unknown Source) at
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.Query(Unknown Source) at
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser.parse(Unknown Source) at
org.apache.jsp.resultado$jsp._jspService(resultado$jsp.java:252)

I need to know as he is origin, and the possible solutions. In order to be
able to implement it.

thx!

César Estévez Álvarez.