lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Linwood <j...@greenninja.com>
Subject PATCH: /jakarta-lucene/xdocs/lucene-sandbox/index.xml
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:11:13 GMT
Here is a patch for the introductory Sandbox page with additions for
SearchBean and Ant.  I also added a link to the main Snowball web page.

Thanks,
Jeff Linwood

RCS file: /home/cvspublic/jakarta-lucene/xdocs/lucene-sandbox/index.xml,v
retrieving revision 1.4
diff -r1.4 index.xml
43c43
< for Lucene.
---
 > for Lucene.
47c47
< More information can be found
---
 > The releases of the stemmers and additional information can be found
50a51,79
Snowball</a>,

href="http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/ant/">The

 > CVS repository for the Ant contribution.</a>
 > </subsection>
 >
 > <subsection name="SearchBean">
 > SearchBean is a UI component that can be used to browse through the
results of a Lucene search.
 > The SearchBean searches the index for a given query string, retrieves
the hits, and then brings
 > them into the HitsIterator class, which can be used for paging and
sorting through search results.

href="http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/searchBean/">The