lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Avalonized WebCrawler
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:32:00 GMT
David,

Great work.  I sure hope the Lucene peeps can swallow (a little) pride
and merge the best bits.  It is always difficult receiving a mountain of
changes...

I look forward to using some of the componentsoutside Lucene, and the
whole thing inside Phoenix when you have it ready :-)))

- Paul H
(hammant@apache)