lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@lucene.com>
Subject Re: time for 1.3 release?
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 19:45:12 GMT
I think you're proposing that the classes in

   http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/lucene-sandbox/snowball/api/

be added to the core Lucene jar and release.  Is that right?

I don't have a problem with this.  Do others?

The Javadoc should probably also include a pointer to:

   http://snowball.tartarus.org/

And I just noticed that Snowball has stop lists for most of the
languages too.  It would be good for the analyzer to use these too, at
least as an option.

I can probably make these changes in the next week or so.

Doug