lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Creating a complete Lucene distribution
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:31:34 GMT

--- Jeff Linwood <jeff@greenninja.com> wrote:
> Moved to Dev....
>
> Sounds like a decent idea to me.  I can get to work on making web
> pages
> for some of these projects, but how many of them are still actively
> maintained?

I'd link pretty much everything in sandbox/contributions:

ant - already linked
fulcrum - functional
indyo - already linked
javascript - functional
miscellaneous - single class, functional
parsers - single PDF extractor, not sure about functionality
searchbean - already linked
snowball - already linked
webcrawler-LARM - already linked
WordNet - functional
XML-Indexing-Dem0 - functional

There is also projects/appex, but I think that is pretty much abandoned
and may get superseded by LARM.

Thanks for helping.
Otis