lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: PATCH: /jakarta-lucene/xdocs/lucene-sandbox/index.xml
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:53:08 GMT
Am I on crack or is this already in there?
Oh, that's my patch actually working and complaining at the same time.

Thanks!
Otis
P.S.
Attached patches are better than inlined.  I believe this one was
inlined.

href="http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/ant/">The

href="http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/searchBean/">The