lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: RE(2): Should Token be immutable?
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:50:56 GMT
Since Doug added Snowball stemmers to Lucene Sandbox, and since one of
them if for Finnish, I've been wondering if that one uses
setPositionIncrement.

I've also been wondering if we keep the Russian and German
stemmers/analyzers/filters/... that are in core Lucene, or if we should
remove/deprecate those and instruct people to use the Snowball ones.

If anyone has any thoughts - share them.  I personally don't use any of
them yet.

Otis