lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Avalonized WebCrawler
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:48:00 GMT
David,

I haven't had the change to look at the code yet, but I wanted to
support what Clemens said (before you start a project on SF).
Please give us some time to evaluate this.
I think Lucene user community would benefit if things were under a
single Jakarta/Lucene roof, too.
Give us some time to have a look at your work and see if it's suitable
for Lucene Sandbox.....a few seconds passes....I just skimmed your
email and my feeling is that Lucene Sandbox would be the place to put
your work, if you don't mind us doing that.

Thanks again.
Otis

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-lucene-sandbox/projects/larm/docs/