lucene-dev mailing list archives

From ckirkendall <ckirkend...@hobsons-us.com>
Subject Re: Avalonized WebCrawler
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:44:49 GMT
David,
	I have been trying to look at the code.  However the source
organization in the zip does not follow the jar classes.  Instead of
"org.crawl.*" the files are located in "com.celavi.*".  Also I have not
been able to get anything other than google to run.  It looks like this
is hardcoded into you Main.java. I may just be a little confused on how
to use this though.  Should I be using your Main.java or another class.

Creighton