lucene-dev mailing list archives

From David Worms <da...@simpledesign.com>
Subject Re: Avalonized WebCrawler
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:59:54 GMT

On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 06:44  AM, ckirkendall wrote:

> David,
> 	I have been trying to look at the code.  However the source
> organization in the zip does not follow the jar classes.  Instead of
> "org.crawl.*" the files are located in "com.celavi.*".

I refactor the code before sending it to the list. Other than that, it
is the same.

> Also I have not
> been able to get anything other than google to run.  It looks like this
> is hardcoded into you Main.java. I may just be a little confused on how
> to use this though.  Should I be using your Main.java or another class.
>
> Creighton

You are right, everything is hard coded,... but ready to be configured.
I wanted first to get a working prototype, send it to the list, and see
were the code could go. I'll be working on the code for the next 2
weeks and, then, send something a little more usefull. Otherwise, you
should be able to create an ant script (or maven..) and compile it, run
it, hack it.

David