lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrestize docs
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:24:33 GMT
I will volunteer to commit both the forrest changes and maven changes
provided the patches are "well formed" and do not interfere with
Lucene's GUMP build (or regular build) working properly.  Please
endevour to make the patches compatible or they'll be rejected.  The
first one to submit the patches obviously has less work to do.

My interest is in seeing the getting started guide in PDF format.

-Andy