lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Printer Freindly Version of Demo Docs
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 21:18:57 GMT
forrest supplies this automatically.  I suggest using it.  See the setup
info here:
http://cvs.apache.org/~crossley/publish.html

its centered around creating a apache home page, but its applicable to
this as well.  Mostly just build forrest and put some config files in
place and you're done.  Its SOOOO easy.

If you're more ambitious you might try using centipede
(http://krysalis.org/centipede)and then we'd have ubercool project
reports [0] like POI has (http://jakarta.apache.org/poi)..  including
these radical looking UML class diagrams [1] and cross referenced source
code [2]!

[0]http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/tests/junit/
[1]
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/javadocs/org/apache/poi/hssf/model/uml-Workbook.html
[2]http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/javadocs/javasrc/

And even junk like checkstyle metrics, etc etc...  Best of all its ALL
XML and ANT based!

Cool eh?

-Andy