lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrestize docs
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:36:01 GMT

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Hello everyone :-)
>
> I was looking at the mail archives of Lucene, because I want to use it
> to index mails in James, when I saw the mail about Forrestizing James.
>
> Being a Forrest developer, I could not resist ;-)  , so I did a first
> pass on them and am able to generate a non-validating James site with
> it. I'm now working on fixing the files to make them validate.
>
> Since we currently have three supported skins, I wondered what you would
> prefer.
>
> They are:
>
> - forrest site:  http://xml.apache.org
> - avalon-tigris: http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/
> - krysalis-site: http://www.krysalis.org/centipede/
>
> Tell me what you prefer and sometime tomorrow I'll put it up on my
> homepage for you to take a look at.

As promised, I've finished.
You can look at the site being generated in all three skins here, and
download the tarball of the sources from here:

   http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/lucene/

Just unpack it in the lucene project dir and it's ready to go.
To learn how to run forrest and to integrate in the ant buildfile, the
reference is as always http://xml.apache.org/forrest/.

After it's committed to the repository, I can set up our system to
generate the site every hour on the cocoondev.org machine.

Enjoy! :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -