lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Forrestize docs
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:34:36 GMT

Hello everyone :-)

I was looking at the mail archives of Lucene, because I want to use it
to index mails in James, when I saw the mail about Forrestizing James.

Being a Forrest developer, I could not resist ;-)  , so I did a first
pass on them and am able to generate a non-validating James site with
it. I'm now working on fixing the files to make them validate.

Since we currently have three supported skins, I wondered what you would
prefer.

They are:

- forrest site:  http://xml.apache.org
- avalon-tigris: http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/
- krysalis-site: http://www.krysalis.org/centipede/

Tell me what you prefer and sometime tomorrow I'll put it up on my
homepage for you to take a look at.

Ciao.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -