lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject SearchBean - compile error
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:17:44 GMT
After upgrading to the latest CVS codebase of Lucene, I'm now trying to
take advantage of the nice SearchBean in the sandbox contributions area.

I'm getting this compile error:

     [javac] Compiling 6 source files to

unreported exception; must be caught or declared to
be thrown
     [javac]         return;
     [javac]                            ^
     [javac] 1 error

I certainly can add a try/catch there, but I wanted to report this in
case I'm either doing something dumb (just running 'ant', with the
lucene-1.3-dev1.jar in the searchbean/lib directory) or this code is out
of sync with some changes to the core and needs to be updated.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message