lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Forrestize docs
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:23:14 GMT
Nicola,

I certainly like the Avalon-Tigris version the best, but I am not sure
where the idea that we want to change the UI came from.   This adds no
functionality, just changes the look, right?

What I _would_ like, on the other hand, is project information that
tools like Maven provide.  File, developer, etc. activity, clover
reports, etc.

Otis