lucene-dev mailing list archives

From ckirkendall <ckirkend...@hobsons-us.com>
Subject additional paramters in xml help files
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:28:40 GMT
I am trying to put together a xslt that will transform the help content
on the site to a printable format and or pdf(trough fop). I have a
simple xslt that works, however I had to do some ugly hacking to try to
remove the last sections of each page in a group because they are just
links to the next document in the set. I would like to add a parameter
in section tag that states if it should be displayed in the printable
document.

Creighton Kirkendall