lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert A. Decker" <dec...@robdecker.com>
Subject Re: Manifest.mf empty for lucene-1.2.jar
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 23:45:03 GMT
Thanks. I made these changes to my manifest, then took the old one out of
the jar and added this new one. Unfortunately, I'm still not able to build
on Solaris. I then unzipped the lucene-1.2.jar and added 'org' and below
to a directory in my classpath and I'm now able to build...

So, it looks like my classpath _is_ set up correctly. However, I can't get
stuff out of the .jar. Is there supposed to be more info in the manifest?

Again, as before, I'm only having this problem on solaris. I can live with
the current situation (having to unzip the jar), but would like to at
least understand what is wrong...

thanks,
rob

http://www.robdecker.com/