lucene-dev mailing list archives

From tremont romain <romain.trem...@xml-ais.com>
Subject Re: Bug in lucene located and fixed
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 07:35:53 GMT
Le mer 20/11/2002 à 05:13, Brian Goetz a écrit :

> I've done extensive work with JavaCC parsers and have seen all manner
> of hell break loose when you try and switch character streams.  There
> are some serious bugs in some of the generated character streams --
> which is probably why Doug wrote his own.

This is kinda logical and as I said it doesn't break Lucene to keep doug
charstream and also set the UNICODE_INPUT to true.

Also I would be kinda interrest in exemples where the JavaCC charstream
doesn't work properly as I am using it ! (I have never seen one of this
case maybe I was lucky)

--
tremont romain <romain.tremont@xml-ais.com>
ais