lucene-dev mailing list archives

From tremont romain <>
Subject Re: Bug in lucene located and fixed
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 07:31:53 GMT
Le mer 20/11/2002 à 00:14, Otis Gospodnetic a écrit :
> Hello,
Hi there,

> You must have also had to modify USER_CHAR_STREAM and set it to false,
> no?

no, It worked out with the USER_CHAR_STREAM set to true (well for me.)
We tested that with Russian and it seemed to worked out fine for us.
But maybe I missed something.

> Does anyone mind if I make these two changes to QueryParser.jj?  As far
> as I can read from reading about these 2 options they won't break
> anything.

As far as I can tale this doesn't change anything in the use of of
lucene and doesn't break it :)

tremont romain <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>