lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Rajive Dave <hardtopm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Has anyone seen this exception
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:25:41 GMT
I have seen this exception, we get it when
optimization happed to stop in the middle. and we try
to run the optimization again. Searches run fine.

I even tried deleting the problematic segment from the
segemtns file but it somehow recreates it and start
looking for it again..

--- V S <vss_94550@yahoo.com> wrote:
> We have integrated lucence into our company product.
> The indexes are pretty active, in the sense we have
> parallel indexing and searching going on our
> We suddenly started seeing this exception. Any help
> would be appreciated.
>
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: /index/_5eyl.fnm (No
> such file or directory)
>         at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open(Native
> Method)
>         at

java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(RandomAccessFile.java:93)
>         at

java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(RandomAccessFile.java:138)
>         at

org.apache.lucene.store.FSInputStream$Descriptor.<init>(FSDirectory.java:253)
>         at

org.apache.lucene.store.FSInputStream.<init>(FSDirectory.java:261)
>         at

org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.openFile(FSDirectory.java:210)
>         at

org.apache.lucene.index.FieldInfos.<init>(FieldInfos.java:78)
>         at

org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentReader.<init>(SegmentReader.java:103)
>         at

org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.mergeSegments(IndexWriter.java:379)
>         at

org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.mergeSegments(IndexWriter.java:363)
>         at

org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.maybeMergeSegments(IndexWriter.java:352)
>         at

org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.addDocument(IndexWriter.java:224)