lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Docs@Sandbox
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:08:20 GMT
Clemens,

Under CVS root you'll see: jakarta-lucene/xdocs/lucene-sandbox

Look at how Kelvin did the docs for Indyo using the Jakarta's DTD.  His
indyo dir is at jakarta-lucene/xdocs/lucene-sandbox/indyo.

Once you have xml stuff, you can create HTML docs by running one of the
ant targets (ant docs, I believe).  Then commit both .xml and .html
files in CVS and ask Peter to update the site.

Otis