lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Che Dong" <ched...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: fixed url and How to contribute code to lucene sandbox?
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2002 07:12:39 GMT
I checked the I post before
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SearchList?listId=&listName=lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org&searchText=Che&defaultField=sender&Search=Search

mainly in two fields:

1. custom sorting beside default score sorting: make docID alias one field you need output
sorting
solved  by sort data before indexing(example sorted by field PostDate), so docID can be an
alias to the sort field. if we make hitCollector
sort with docID or 1/docID or even complex stragety (docID * score)...
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgId=115469
IndexOrderSearcher: sort data before indexing and use 1/docID instead of score

2. CJK support:
       2.1 sigram based(no word segment just use one character as a token):  modified from
StandardTokenizer.java
    http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgId=330905
    CJKTokenizer for Asia language(Chinese Japanese Korean) Word Segment
    http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgId=450266
    StandardTokenizer with sigram based CJK Support

    2.2 bigram based word segment: modified from SimpleTokenizer to CJKTokenizer.java
    http://www.mail-archive.com/lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg01220.html

Thank you

I also have some advise and working on lucene structure(Document Field Index) => XML binding.
If we Make a standard lucene.dtd as a default lucene input format maight be use for applacation
intergration with lucene.

Che, Dong