lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@lucene.com>
Subject Re: Lucene introduction in Chinese
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:13:57 GMT
Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
> I think we should add this to the contribution page or some other place
> on the Lucene site (I'll take a look in a bit).
> I would like to just add a link to it.

I think we should add this directly to the Lucene site.  Lucene strives
to be an internationalized package, and translated documentation is a
big part of internationalization.  What do others think?

Perhaps we should even add Che Dong as a Lucene committer so that he can
maintain this, as well as other Asian language support.  Thoughts?

Doug