lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene/src/java/org/apache/lucene/index F ieldsReader.java
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 18:48:50 GMT
To make this type of stuff clear in the future I think we should put a
note about it on the site somewhere (some "developers's corner" area).
In it we can say: follow Sun's Java style standards, except for blah,
blah blah.
Other Jakarta projects have the same thing.

Otis

http://java.sun.com/docs/codeconv/html/CodeConventions.doc6.html#15395