lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Migration from JavaCC?
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 03:01:15 GMT
I've read about Oracle's purchase of TopLink and somebody else
purchasing WebGain's IDE, but I haven't heard anything about JavaCC.
Have you?
Sure, it may be early, this was more of a reminder for people to keep
in mind and think about.

Also, what happens with new users of Lucene, how do they get a hold of
a copy of JavaCC?  Maybe we should stick the copy of it back in lib/,
so that new users of Lucene can get it easily.

Otis