lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: fixed url and How to contribute code to lucene sandbox?
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 02:57:17 GMT
> BTW:
> How to contribute code to lucene sandbox?

You can just mail lucene-dev and attach your code.
Is this regarding your other contributions?
I haven't had the chance to really look at them yet :(

Stuff that goes into Sandbox is usually a software component or a
project.  We haven't really put any code snippets (e.g. single classes)
in there.
Maybe we should have a place to use as a repository for various code
snippets that people contribute, that would otherwise get lost in the
mailing list archived, I don't know.

Otis