lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Kelvin Tan <kelv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updated Site - Indyo Tutorial
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 06:55:18 GMT
Peter,

The index.xml file in Lucene xdocs should contain a link to it because I
modified it with:

<subsection name="Indyo">
Indyo is a datasource-independent Lucene indexing framework.
A tutorial for using Indyo can be found <a
href="indyo/tutorial.html">here</a>.
</subsection>

It _should_ work, but it clearly isn't. :)

Regards,
Kelvin