lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Kelvin Tan <kelv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: fixed url and How to contribute code to lucene sandbox?
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 07:53:43 GMT
Peter,

I agree Sandbox code should be APL. One of the primary reasons Sandbox was
created was to avoid having to use the mailing list archives as a
repository of sorts for contributions, which IMHO, kinda sucks.

The questions here are:

1) What about bits of APL one-class contributions? Do they go into Sandbox?
If so, do their contributors become Sandbox committers? If not, who'd be
responsible for maintaining them?
2) What about non-APL contributions? Is there an alternative to using the
mail archives to provide access to them?

Regards,
Kelvin