lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Kelvin Tan <kelv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: fixed url and How to contribute code to lucene sandbox?
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 03:10:57 GMT
For code to be added to Sandbox, it also has to be APL.

Otis, I suggest creating a space on Lucene's website for these ad-hoc
contribs. I know Sandbox was meant for this, but its not reasonable to
expect everyone to APL their code. I'm willing to maintain this section if
necessary. Attachments can be emailed to me or to the list, and I'll add
them in. The alternative is we relax the requirement for Sandbox code to be
APL, or create a SF project for this stuff (ugh).

Regards,
Kelvin