lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Ganyo <scott.ga...@eTapestry.com>
Subject RE: IndexReader.lastModified() not correct
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 14:04:24 GMT
-1.  Now that we've verified that Windows won't work with this proposal
without additional checks (and I *really* hate OS-specific checks in Java),
I don't think this would be a good idea.

What about the solution that I posted?  It doesn't seem like so all that
much work now that I'm not using the locks...

Scott