lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Halácsy Péter <>
Subject RE: IndexReader.lastModified() not correct
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 17:52:00 GMT

I implemented the worst solution. I've checked the modification time of the directory containing
my index. It's good on windows but not on unix. now I'll use your code.

I have only one question:
is it faster to iterate on segments:
  SegmentInfos infos = new SegmentInfos();;

or you could use directory.list() and check the file extensions?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message