lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Contribution
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:21:30 GMT
Oren,

Here's what you can do:

1. if you can host your contribution on some server somewhere, please
put it there, and send the URL to the list(s).
One of the developers (Peter) can then update the contributions page
and add the link to your code.

2. if 1. is not possible, please archive and compress your contribution
and send it to the lucene-user list as an attachment.

If your contribution is something that looks like it can be integrated
in Lucene distribution and something that you or others would like to
work on more, we can also think about placing the contribution into
Lucene-Sandbox (c.f.
http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/lucenesandbox.html)

Thanks,
Otis