lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Hadianto <vict...@nuix.com.au>
Subject Re: Modifying document with unstored fields
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2002 23:30:57 GMT
On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:14, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
> That's the very top question/answer in Lucene FAQ at jGuru:
> http://www.jguru.com/faq/Lucene

Hi Otis,

Yep I realise that, but I think you haven't read my question closely. My
problem is not simply delete/add the new document, but what happen with the
fields thare are unstored. If all the fields in my documents are stored then
it should be fine, but unfortunately not in our current situation.

Has anyone else ever came across this problem?

> Otis

Victor