lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "none none" <kor...@lycos.com>
Subject Term Positions
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 20:37:53 GMT
hi,
is there any way to have back a vector or an hashtable with the term positions inside the
Document?
e.g.:
Document doc = hits.doc(i);
HashTable tpos = doc.getTermPositions();

I know the position is not the actual offset but is just the occurrence inside the text (1st
, 2nd, etc. word) based on the Analyzer we used to build the index, but it is fine... ...have
the offset will be great.

Any ideas? what should i change?
I am wrong or this should be in the next release?
If someone explain to me a little bit i can do and send the code to the mailing list.

thank you.
bye.