lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "none none" <>
Subject Term Positions
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 20:37:53 GMT
is there any way to have back a vector or an hashtable with the term positions inside the
Document doc = hits.doc(i);
HashTable tpos = doc.getTermPositions();

I know the position is not the actual offset but is just the occurrence inside the text (1st
, 2nd, etc. word) based on the Analyzer we used to build the index, but it is fine... ...have
the offset will be great.

Any ideas? what should i change?
I am wrong or this should be in the next release?
If someone explain to me a little bit i can do and send the code to the mailing list.

thank you.

Supercharge your e-mail with a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads
and NoTaglines --> LYCOS MAIL PLUS.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message