lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Goetz <>
Subject Re: Good Software/Documentation was Re: I need your advice
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2002 19:28:16 GMT
> well said.  I look forward to your article.

  It will appear in the IBM Java Zone (, in my "Java
  Theory and Practice" column, in early September.

  This month's column is on an obscure thread-safety issue, and next
  month's is a very simple nuts and bolts of how and why to build a
  thread pool.  The next article?  No ideas yet.  If you've got any,
  send 'em.

    I get rated by the feedback I get from readers, so if you like
    the articles, please fill out the little form at the bottom.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message