lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Ganyo <scott.ga...@eTapestry.com>
Subject RE: Datefiltering performance issues
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:35:37 GMT
If you're basically looking for a query, try using a RangeQuery instead of a
Filter.  I think a filter is really best used if you are doing multiple
queries on a subset of your data that you can create a filter for.

Scott

P.S. This question really should have been asked on the *users* list, not
the developers list.